It was 1907 when Negroni's adventure began:
Pietro Negroni, a charcuterie artisan, inaugurates in Cremona
the "società di fatto Pietro Negroni e Fratello".
At the base, peasant tradition and willingness to produce quality meats.
Pietro Negroni signs his salami and makes it recognizable at first glance.
The signature in italics, drawn with red ink, becomes Negroni's first trademark.
The company grows and from a small workshop it becomes
in the first Italian continuous-cycle charcuterie factory, which is flanked by
the creation of the first private Italian slaughterhouse.