Pursuant to Art. 13 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016, 360FX S.r.l., CF/PI 06585100966, with registered office in Via Luca Signorelli, 4, 20154 Milan, Italy, hereby informs you that it is the Data Controller, pursuant to Art. 24 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016, of your personal data and that it will process the data you provide in compliance with the above mentioned legislation.
Personal data collected
The personal data collected are essentially related to:
- Identifying data (name, surname and telephone of natural persons)
Purpose of treatment
The personal data you provide are collected by telematic means and processed, even with the help of electronic means, for the following purposes:
- to collect only User’s data and information strictly necessary to contact them and to send the information requested by the User through the contact form of the website;
- send information material (newsletters) via Mailchimp service.
The personal data you provide will be stored by 360FX s.r.l. and processed by employees and / or external professionals expressly designated by the Controller, who perform these activities under his direct supervision and responsibility.
The data may be transmitted to external subjects who perform functions closely related and instrumental to the operation of the Service.
Personal data will be processed in hard copy, computerised and telematic form and entered into the relevant databases (customers, suppliers, administration, etc.) which may be accessed, and thus become known, by employees and/or professionals expressly designated by the Data Controller or duly authorised external parties, in compliance with the legal provisions necessary to guarantee, among other things, the confidentiality and security of the data as well as their accuracy, updating and relevance to the stated purposes.
Nature of data provision
The provision of data and its processing are required in relation to the purposes n. 1, as it is strictly necessary to send the information expressly requested by the data subject, therefore a refusal will make it impossible for 360FX s.r.l. to respond to such requests.
The provision of data is optional in relation to the purpose n. 2 and it’s subject to express consent by the user pursuant to art. 7 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016: any refusal to provide data for this purpose may make it impossible for the Controller to provide certain services. Please note that the data subject has the right to revoke consent at any time, but this does not affect the lawfulness of the processing prior to revocation.
Scope of communication and dissemination of data
In relation to the purposes indicated, the data may be communicated to the following subjects and/or categories of subjects indicated below, or may be communicated to companies and/or persons, which provide services, including external services, on behalf of the Controller. For the sake of clarity, their different types are indicated:
- Companies that collaborate with the Controller;
- Professional firms;
- Competent authorities and/or supervisory bodies for the fulfilment of legal obligations;
- Public administrations for their institutional purposes;
- Professionals qualified for the purpose of the study and resolution of any legal and contractual problems.
(*) the list of Processors with further useful data for identification can be requested by contacting the Company at the addresses given.
Their data protection policy ( https://mailchimp.com/help/mailchimp-european-data-transfers/ ; https://mailchimp.com/legal/data-processing-addendum/), especially in the light of the Schrems II ruling that has deemed no longer valid the so-called. Privacy Shield on the transfer of data between Europe and the US. It has been held that the requirements of US domestic law, and in particular certain programmes allowing US public authorities to access personal data transferred from the EU to the US for national security purposes, entail limitations on the protection of personal data that are not designed to meet requirements substantially equivalent to those under EU law, and that such legislation does not grant data subjects enforceable rights against US authorities in court.
Duration of treatment
The data will be processed for the time indicated in the table below:
DURATION OF TREATEMENT
Data for responding to user/prospect requests
Up to 3 months
Dati for newsletter
Up to 36 months, unless renewed inscription
Rights of data subjects
In relation to the aforesaid processing, you may exercise the rights referred to in Chapter III of EU Regulation no. 679/2016 in art. 15 - 22, which include:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of data concerning you;
- know the origin of the data, the logic and the purpose on which the processing is based;
- obtain access, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, updating, limitation, rectification, revocation, portability and integration of data;
- oppose, for legitimate reasons, the processing of data;
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority pursuant to art. 77 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016 (http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/4535524),
by contacting 360FX s.r.l., VAT no. 06585100966, with Headquarters in Milan, via Luca Signorelli 4, telephoning +(39) 02.62063653 or sending an email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information regarding the processing and communication of data provided directly or otherwise acquired may be requested at the addresses above.
Further information about the processing of data may also be communicated verbally.